Rome is the capital of the world! The world’s entire history comes together in this place and I reck...
In Lazio, the capital alone contains the world's highest concentration of historical and architectur...
Of course Rome is a city rich in art and culture, a genuine open-air museum, but it also boasts a gr...
The trendy and successful second-hand car boot market has already been taking place for two years ev...
In the Lazio region three “Luoghi del Cuore” have been selected by the FAI in 2014: the Altopiano de...
The winners of the 13th edition of the contest rewarding Italian parks are now official. The Latium...
The Rugby Museum in Colleferro, a few kilometers away from Rome, has a new seat with more than 15,0...
- Correggio e Parmigianino. Arte a Parma nel Cinquecento
Date: From 12/03/2016 06:00 To 27/07/2016 00:01 Place: Via XXIV Maggio 16 Roma (Rm) 00185 From March 12 to June 26, 2016 at the Scuderie del Quirinale, an extraordinary art exhibition about the artists from Parma in the sixteenth century
- “Cinema nelle Biblioteche”, cinematographic events in the libraries of the Lazio Region
Date: From 02/03/2016 19:00 To 01/10/2016 00:01 From March 2 till September, during the event “Cinema nelle Biblioteche: dalla Tuscia ai Castelli Romani”, twenty less known Italian movies will be shown in the libraries of the Lazio Region
- Garden of Ninfa, is going to be reopened on Easter weekend
- The Castelli Romani: a grand volcanic edifice
- Anagni, the city of the “slap”
- Discovering ancient Caere
- Civita di Bagnoregio, the dying city
- Park of Monsters
- Viterbo, city of the popes
- The Monastery of San Benedetto
- Fossanova Abbey
- Lake Bracciano
- Lake Bolsena
- Abbazia benedettina di Montecassino
- Abbey of Farfa
- Ostia Antica
- Tuscania, the pearl of Tuscia
- Rieti, ancient capital of the Sabines
- Hadrian’s Villa
- Palazzo Farnese in Caprarola
- Sermoneta. The Castle