Rome is the capital of the world! The world’s entire history comes together in this place and I reck...
In Lazio, the capital alone contains the world's highest concentration of historical and architectur...
Of course Rome is a city rich in art and culture, a genuine open-air museum, but it also boasts a gr...
The trendy and successful second-hand car boot market has already been taking place for two years ev...
In the Lazio region three “Luoghi del Cuore” have been selected by the FAI in 2014: the Altopiano de...
The winners of the 13th edition of the contest rewarding Italian parks are now official. The Latium...
The Rugby Museum in Colleferro, a few kilometers away from Rome, has a new seat with more than 15,0...
- Latin - LT - Early Music Festival
The Early Music Festival, with its Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque concerts, is back in Latina, o...
- “L’Arte del Sorriso”, caricature art in Rome from the seventeenth century to 1849
Caricature art in Rome as a reaction against social ills.
- “Cinema nelle Biblioteche”, cinematographic events in the libraries of the Lazio Region
Date: From 02/03/2016 19:00 To 01/10/2016 00:01 From March 2 till September, during the event “Cinema nelle Biblioteche: dalla Tuscia ai Castelli Romani”, twenty less known Italian movies will be shown in the libraries of the Lazio Region
- Garden of Ninfa, is going to be reopened on Easter weekend
- The Castelli Romani: a grand volcanic edifice
- Anagni, the city of the “slap”
- Discovering ancient Caere
- Civita di Bagnoregio, the dying city
- Park of Monsters
- Viterbo, city of the popes
- The Monastery of San Benedetto
- Fossanova Abbey
- Lake Bracciano
- Lake Bolsena
- Abbazia benedettina di Montecassino
- Abbey of Farfa
- Ostia Antica
- Tuscania, the pearl of Tuscia
- Rieti, ancient capital of the Sabines
- Hadrian’s Villa
- Palazzo Farnese in Caprarola
- Sermoneta. The Castle